Monday, April 27, 2015

Starting Point

 So where are we so far? Well as I write this I am living in Northern Kentucky, while my good friend and (fingers crossed) future partner in farming, Matthew Fennewald, lives at the foothills of the Ozark's in Central Missouri. Most likely this will the be the location of our future farming operation as well as a number of small cottage industry jobs we hope to create for ourselves.

 What are we currently doing now? Well I am working on an organic farm here in Kentucky while continuing to play music whenever and wherever I can. If you want to check out my music click here.

 Matthew is out in Missouri working the odd job and continuing to craft some of the finest early American powder horns and shooting bags while also brain tanning deer hides.

 At this point we are still talking, reading, planning and dreaming of the future.

-Jake



No comments:

Post a Comment